May 12, 2011

HI I'M BACK.

I always update my blog when I'm bored/stressed. I think I'm losing my mood, don't feel like updating at all. HAHA

Btw, I'm still working part time at the same old place. Forget what I said in the past. It's so difficult to really leave the store, you know?

Btw, Pepper Lunch is awesome. Sorry for the randomness but I just have to do it bcus I'm craving for it now. I had it for the first time last week when I went for break with Atikah. LOL I sound like some noobshit. (OH WELL)

ITELLYOU.
I'm going to Bangkok during Septemberrrrrrrrrr~
Supar excited!

--

Apart from everything that has been wonderful (not really) in my life, I don't know what I've been so stressed about. I'm losing my cool all the time and I fucking hate my insomnia. It feels so terrible that you can't sleep every.single.night.

Life has its contradictions.
We contradict ourselves all the time, don't you?

No comments: