March 11, 2011

Why can't I save photos from Facebook?! Wahlao angry.
Haven't blog for such a long time. The holidays are a bore because my shifts are so pathetic I feel like crying. I was so ready to work like a dog this holidays but.... sianxzx

Okay enough of whinning. BUT IM SO BOREDDDDD.
And not to mention, broke.
It's 1am in the morning and it has been raining the whole day now, sipping milo, listening to songs, and I'm supposed to be reading my book but I'm blogging. But whatever it feels good.

Okay plans for this weekend:
Friday- Dinner @ 85 with Jolene and co.
Saturday- Store meeting at 8, Marina Barrage with Dorothy and co. then supper with colleagues. What if they wanna go club? Shitttt so packed.
Sunday- Work at 6.30pm

Need to make a list of things I want to do this holidays.
For next week:
1) Pack my room, closet, table
2) Help with the household chores and stop being so lazy!
3) Date with Rash and Jannah on Tuesday :D
4) Work on Weds and Thurs
5) Bring Jennifer to the place.. UH, I forgot the name of the mall. Heh
6) Dye my hair! Bought the hairdye but haven't use it at all.
7) Meeting with SBM group to do up the notice board on 16th which means I need to change my shift with someone
8) Swim

Okay done. Done with watching Dream High, it was average, some parts were really good though. I love the guy named Jason in the show! Heh, then I got to know he's from 2PM.
And that girl IU, so adorable and young! Such a great voice.

So sick of the internet. So many shows I need to catch up on but I don't feel like watching any.
I wanna find something new to do. Swim, go have fun, do things that don't need money.
Sigh been sleeping too much also -__-

I need a new hobby, or something I want to do.
I really wanna go out of the country too! ARGH

No comments: