June 09, 2011

Photobucket
Credits: Tumblr


Term breaks are starting really soon but I'd be damn busy for the whole weeks. Would be having Camp Impact and a short Malaysia trip with my family. It must be the influence of SJAB, I like the feeling of going for camps and every time I go to camp I miss SJ so much. Oh well, life.

I got a make up test for MM next Wednesday, during camp -__- AND a Fedex Competition entry due next Saturday. The worst thing is I'd camping on Monday-Wednesday. And not forgetting going overseas on Friday. Greaaaaaaat man.

Enough of school. I don't know why I'm blogging when I got things to finish before the trial tomorrow. Who misses me? I bet no one visits this pathetic space now, heh.

Have you ever thought of your purpose in life? People live for a reason, so what's yours? And what's mine? Sometimes I really question my existence. Nobody listens, nobody gives a damn, so why bother?

Its always the little things that frustrate/bother me the most. After everything I've learnt that I should be setting my priorities right. Since you did, you chose what you want to do, I should too.
Do what makes you happy the most, don't try to please everybody, doesn't work.

I WANT MY TUMBLR USERNAME BACK. SADDED MAX.

Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is,noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.

No comments: