November 13, 2010

Photobucket

I was sneezing my way through the 3 hours stats tutorial and felt terrible when I reached home today. Had to head out to meet Juan, Weizhe and Alvin to celebrate Weizhe's bday. Was in a foul mood but things got so much better after meeting them.
Feeling a lil guilty now for some reason but it's fine. :)

So anyway, Happy B'day Weizhe and Happy Belated B'day Andrew! :)
Actually my projects are gonna due soon and I'm still slacking.
I'M STILL IN HOLIDAY MOOD. GOD THIS IS SO BAD.

It's 4:11am in the morning and I got a wedding lunch to attend later at 1230pm.
I'm doing my face mask actually. Weird timing eh. Heh

Am I forgetting what I'm supposed to do? Like working hard for school and be a superwoman that can juggle school and work, and learn to be nice.

Oh, and Abrie darling, I don't know if you're reading this but in case you are, I saw your blog post! (And I'm meeting you and the rest later!)
I'd definitely miss you too! And when I say I'd miss you I mean realllllly miss you A LOT.
Work'd just be different w/o you ): So anyway, even though you're quitting soon, visit us and we shall go for supper soon again alright! Love you loads. :)

Okay, this is short update right? Yeah man, cheers!
For a moment I wish I was still young and innocent and nothing really bothered me.
Oh well, life just hit me real hard on my face and says wake up to reality man. HAHA

Appreciate and love.

No comments: