November 24, 2010

Photobucket

In need of a new watch, desperate seems more appropriate.
I'm so gonna get them from strangepencils. But I gotta wait for my December pay, damn x 100.

Marketing ICA1, BSA Part I down. Macroecons ICA, Marketing ICA2, BSA Part II, Biz Stats Theory ICA to go. Oh, not forgetting the tests.

Can't wait for term break! Must really work harder this sem. Every post I say this, but never seen myself doing it. /:

I want Tinkerbell for X'mas.
Okay that's greedy, new watch can? Shall get one for myself as a X'mas gift. Thinking of an Armani Exchange one, but that is if I'm able to spend lesser in December.

That day when I met Xylia she told me she went to see a fortune teller with her classmates.
Part of me wants to see a fortune teller too, I feel that I'm so lost in life because I've no direction, and don't know what I want in life. I think I need some guidance.
But then again, I'm scared.

I'm scared that I might take the fortune teller's words for real, because I'm the kind of person that will. Even if it might not be true/it might not happen, I'd be afraid.
I'm the type that remembers what people say about me, all the time.
I shouldn't, right? I know, I know.

Volunteering for Open House'11 seems like a wrong decision.
We shall see.

Unpredictable, mysterious.

No comments: