October 17, 2010

Photobucket

The reason why I'm blogging is because I'm waiting for my shows to finish downloading, it's currently at 95.74%. I'm pretty tired though, that's why I decided to d/l the shows and put them in my ipod and I can watch them on my way to work. Morning shift later!

Ohmanxzx, I wonder if anyone ever reads my blog. Oh well~

Why is it still so hard to breathe when I think about you? I hate this so much.
I don't want you in my thoughts anymore.

I really like the Each-A-Cup at Orchard Ion but seriously the queue during weekends and even some weekdays gives me a headache. ):

Yay, 99.73%.

School starts on Monday, 181010, which is tomorrow.
I seriously hope I can wake up on time. /:

It's Autumn.

1 comment:

Jolene Lee said...

HAHAHA. IM STILL READING YOUR BLOG, NO WORRIES!