October 19, 2010

Photobucket

Ah, life.
School started for me on Monday, and no. It hasn't gone all well.
I did stupid stuffs on the first two days of school. How awesome is that?
Oh well, absolutely no more stupid stuffs anymore this week!
Other than having an annoying POA lecturer, the tutors/lecturers we so far so good.
Still got a couple of lecturers/tutors to meet though, it's only Tuesday.

I'm going karaoke with my SJ peeps tml! Yay! At least I could get some time off.

Anyway, this semester I'm gonna make things work.
I really must work hard so I can choose any elective I want for Year 2.

--

If you care, show it. If you love, say it.
Because if you don't, the people you love is gonna walk away from you.
Is it happening to me now?

P/S: My lil sister has to stop listening to Korean songs w/o using the earpiece, it's getting on my nerves.


The only thing constant in life is change.

No comments: