October 13, 2010

Photobucket
So bored so bored so bored.

My new pencil case! Cute right? I actually bought it for my shades but decided to use it as my pencil case instead.

Photobucket
Results for this sem, not fantastic I know. (Opps, I got a lot of FF tabs)

The remaining holidays are damn boring. I'm starting school next week and my working schedule is packed from Thursday all the way till Sunday till school reopens on Monday~ YAY~ How great?

Actually my great grandma just passed away on Monday. I didn't get to go to her funeral until Tuesday. It's kinda sad to see how thin she became bcus of how sick she got. She used to be so strong, but people get old, and when sickness catches up on us, things like death.. is inevitable. I teared when I saw her lying in the coffin but I didn't really want to show it. Anw, I'm heading to the funeral later with my family when my dad gets home.

Today is my Mum's b'day, but we can't celebrate it bcus we have to head to the funeral.
But anyway, HAPPY B'DAY MUM! I really love you. :)

1) The shows I'm watching bores the hell outta me and I got no new shows to watch.
2) I'm getting really depressed bcus I'M EFFING BORED OF THE HOLIDAYS. I.GOT.NTH.TO.DO. AND MY FRIENDS ARE ALL BUSY WITH THEIR OWN STUFFS.
3) I got a pretty bad timetable. But it's good in some ways. Okay, not really complaining bout the timetable, I think it's fine to me.
4) How did things become like that? I thought things wouldn't change much, but I guess it did.

P/S: I got a new hair colour! :)

Stay the same.

3 comments:

chenxinyi said...

AH TOH. I just saw your gpa! omggggggggggggggggggggggggg. so pro. hahahahah

tohxinyi said...

@chenxinyi It's not pro at all loh. Not even a 3.0 ):

chenxinyi said...

=(( dont be demotivated darling!! u can do it!!:D I'm aiming for a big big 3 too! :D