January 18, 2011

Photobucket
Was my desktop picture for awhile, guess I'm gonna change back to this again. Love it.


It's 18 Jan, 2011. The worst day that could happen on a school day is probably having a Marketing Presentation right after an Accounts test on a MONDAY.
Everyone spent the weekends editing the report and mugging for POA. Something the tutor said in class about my Marketing report really sadden me, still hoping for at least a B. *shrugs*

Anw, embraceeee Tuesdays! Favourite day of the week because I get to wake up at 10 and go home after a lecture and tutorial.

Impromtu meet up with Dorothy for the millionth time. We should stop dinning @ Kungfu Paradise.

My backache is getting from bad to worse. It's the first time I ever felt that my backache is killing me. Is it because of my menses or because of my bad habit of not sitting up straight? (Opps)

Year 1, Sem 2. I haven't fail any ICA this sem, which MAY be a good thing but somehow I feel that I could have done better. I don't like to lose.
Oh well, I sense myself failing one reallyyyy soon.

Ending.

No comments: