January 19, 2011


Black Swan (Love this poster btw)

Watched this today... Followed by this.

Photobucket
Hello Stranger.

Black Swan was thrilling, and not to forget totally awesome. The dance and the cast, acting and everything.
I LOVE MILA KUNIS.

Hello Stranger is realllllly sweet. Kinda addicted to one of the song from the movie itself. Heh

Skipped school today since I woke up late, wanted to skip only my Stats lecture but end up skipping POA tutorial as well.
Last night I posted that I was afraid that I'd fail my POA test, got back to results today, got 19/30, thanks to the tutor's superb marking speed. Heh
Not fantastic, but at least I passed, wasn't expecting much



My hair is too long, kinda sick of it. Want to do something to my hair but got no idea what to do with it. No time to head down to the salon as well. Oh vells.

1.22AM, Whoops.
A lil' too late, 8am lab lessons later.



No comments: