January 06, 2011

I'm blogging! After such a long time.

Actually, looking back at my previous post, during the term break, I slept late and woke up early almost everyday for different reasons! Oh well, doesn't make a difference now.

It's already 2011, seems like nothing has changed. Probably a few new colleagues throughout the year. Work is indeed getting a lil better because people start to get warmed up after acting like some anti-social kid at first. Heh and there are reasons why I haven't quit like :) and I intend to work like a dog to save up for my Taiwan trip with Juan, Weizhe, Alvin and Dorothy! They better make this trip come true!

2010 flew past, wasn't aware of what I was doing half the time and it zoomed to 2011. Time, doesn't wait for anyone. To sum things up, in 2009 at least I remember going to a club once. And there'd surely be a second time. Hah, :p

I have new found feelings. Not sure how long it'd last but.. there's no but.
I wanted to say I hope it last, but no, I don't. No expectations = no disappointments.
Wait till I quit my job okay? Heh

Skipping OH 2011 duties. Don't really feel like going since my name is not on the list. I better work hard for my reports later! So unmotivated this semester. Urghhh

Oh, in 2011, I'd try to blog more! *winks*

P/S: Really have to thank Dorothy for accompanying me these few days, meeting her up always make me feel better. Love you many many. You never fail to tell me what I should do, you have grown so wise throughout the years. And I believe you'd be the next Adam Khoo so don't forget me when people rmb Dorothy Lau instead of Adam Khoo okay? xoxo

I had the urge to jog around my neighbourhood at 1am just now, dropped the idea because YY asked me to finish up the Stats report for her. And all these started just because of one song I listened on someone's blog. Ah~

Oh manzxz, too long.

When we're through building memories
I'll hold yesterday in my heart, in my heart

No comments: