December 14, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Really like this photo.

Photobucket
This was X'mas'09, I still have the whole album of pictures in my laptop. Treasured memories. This year, we'd make it happen again, right?

Just so happen to find these pictures on my laptop so I uploaded them.

Term break is next week! Finally I can just sleep reallllly late and wake up late. Heh not much of a morning person. Okay so anyway, term break will be filled with projects and of course catching up w/ my friends! Miss them so so much. Of course I'd love to swim.

Plan to study for Access ICA failed today. Once I'm on my laptop it's really hard to focus. /:
Okay, so this week I'd be working from Tuesday to Saturday, getting really bored with work. Bleh

Note to self: Rmb to choose elective online. SCM SCM!

No comments: