October 01, 2010


Streets of Patong at night.

Trip to Phi Phi Island!

I love this picture so much, thanks to Iris.

Really have to thank Iris for being there, thanks for everything. :)


This is Bliss, and me!

I know I look cute in shades right? :)

I decided to start blogging again. Failed attempt to create a livejournal account. My tumblr username, beyondhappiness is taken in livejournal. So I just have to switch back to blogger instead. I wanted to change my url/create a new blog but I can't find anything suitable for the time being, so just wait till I get an inspiration for a new blog name. :)

I'm so exhausted today. I want to go to bed but I don't want to sleep so early and I want to finish my book. Oh well, I can't finish my book by today. Heh.


So anyway, the Phuket trip was beyond awesome. It's such a fabulous place and I'd definitely go there again if I get a chance. The sea, sun, sand, sky, people, food, shopping and everything is just great. It's just a pity that I'm so scared to snorkel. There was something wrong with my dig cam on the last day, and I didn't take a lot of pictures because Bliss took most of the pictures. HAHA and when I look at the photos taken using my cam, I realise how breathtaking they are. Phuket is such a beautiful place.

I used to not appreciate it when people make cards for me, but nowadays I wish someone'd make me one.. I don't make cards for people cuz I suck at it, like really really suck at it. Probably why no one makes me one I guess, OH WELL. HAHA.

Random:-
I want to change my blogskin, soon.
I'm super lazy to use photobucket so I just used the blogger uploader instead so that explains why the pictures appear smaller than usual.
Thinking bout how lazy I'm, I wonder how long can this regular update thing last.
I want to go to Taiwan again! I'm so ready for another overseas trip.


You are amazing, just the way you are.

1 comment:

tohxinyi said...

COMMENT COMMENT HERE PEOPLE. :D