October 02, 2010

Photobucket


Life life life life.

You know it's always like that, you start blogging again, then you get addicted to it once again then it dies down after awhile and then the cycle goes on.

I went to work at 9 but the crowd was crazyyyyyyy. My hands never stop moving until my break.

Today:-

9-3: Work like crazy
3- 3.30: Break
3.30- 4: Work happily (HEHE) & end of work. (YAY)

I know it sounds awesome. But the thing bout morning shift is that time passes very quickly compared to afternoon/evening shifts.

Heading to supper with my colleagues after their/my work, I think it's becoming a thing I do regularly now and I really enjoy the times with them you know with the gossips and random topics. They are the reason why I haven't quit my part-time job after so many months.
Time flies, 2 more months mark the 1 year anniversary of working @ Rubi Ion.

Me and Nicole decided to skip supper this week but just now when I'm home tired and thinking bout some stuffs, Abrie called me from the store and decided we should just go for supper this week. THAT GIRL. TSK

Almost forgot to post this.

Till later!

Because maybe, you just decided you don't care anymore.

No comments: