February 01, 2011

Photobucket
Favourite picture out of all the pictures we took.
Photobucket
Photobucket

That day we used Yunyee's macbook to take some pictures! Nvr really took any decent pictures during my two semesters in school.

Can't believe Year 1 is coming to an end so soon. Even though being in a class where half the time everyone just hate each other, I'm glad I got people like them around me. I won't be in the same class as them if I ever get into SCM, because they all chose HRM. Will really miss them, and the gossips. And not forgetting the lecture group I'm in now.
Just a few more weeks till school ends, exams starts and holidays.

Wingsum requested a 1,000 words essay for one of them, sorry. TOO MUCH K. HAHHAHA. Crazy. TSK


Photobucket
Photobucket
I know I got adorable cousins! Batam trip (December 2010)
Batam sucks please. The only thing I really like is the resort. The food at the resort sucks more. BLEH. Maybe because I only spent 2D1N there, didn't really explored the place properly. But still... I don't think I'd every visit that place again. /:

Photobucket

Supper with Rubi peeps.
Finally decided on when I'd quit my part time job. After saying this for a gazillionth time.
When Year 2 starts, TEP or non-TEP, I'd still quit.

Okay, not really. Maybe if TEP is just TEP without other projects and I got my weekends free, maybe I'd continue working. Heh

School: I just looked through my results last semester, I got C+ for the modules that carry 4 credit points and got either B or B+ for those that carry only 3 credit points. No wonder I only got 2.96 for my GPA. This sem? No more C+ for my main exams. EVERY MODULE must be either an A, B or B+.

On a lighter note, SBM handover on 10 Feb!

P/S: I hate CNY. :(

2 comments:

chenxinyi said...

xinyi.. you slim down so much.. :(
stressful right? =/

tohxinyi said...

No! Lol, I think you think too much! It's just the angle! Heh